- What does Money & Markets, LLC do?
- What information do we collect and how is it used?
- Sensitive Personal Information
- Who does Money & Markets, LLC share your information with?
- Digital advertising & analytics
- Third-party links and tools
- Policy against advertising our Website using unsolicited email messages
- Your choices
- How to contact us
- California, Virginia, Colorado and Connecticut Privacy Rights
- Personal information we collect, disclose for a business purpose, and sell/share
- Categories of sources
- Why we collect, use, and share California, Virginia, Colorado and Connecticut consumers Personal Information
- Recipients of California, Virginia, Colorado and Connecticut consumers Personal Information
- California, Virginia, Colorado and Connecticut Residents Rights Regarding Personal Information
- Other California Privacy Rights
- Nevada Privacy Rights
- How Long do we Store Your Personal Information
- Verification Process and Authorized Agents
- Minor’s Right to Opt in
- Website Accessibility
- Additional Discourses
- International Customers
- Contact for More Information
Last Updated: July 10, 2023
We know that your personal information is important to you and here at Money & Markets, LLC we are committed to ensuring it is kept secure and used carefully.
Below you will find a short summary of how and why we collect and use your data, who we share it with, and what we are doing to make sure your data is safe and secure.
What does Money & Markets, LLC do?
Green Zone Fortunes, Wednesday Windfalls, Home Run Profits and Money and Markets are Money & Markets, LLC publications.
Money & Markets, LLC is a privately owned publishing company based in Delray Beach, Florida. We publish newsletters which provide insight and advice on investing.
We are part of a larger publishing group known as The Agora Companies (“group companies”). You can learn more about Money & Markets, LLC in the “About Us” section of our Website.
What information do we collect and how is it used?
The information that we may collect about you broadly falls into two categories:
- Information that you provide
We may ask you to provide personal information when you visit our Website, order forms and third-party websites where our advertisements are displayed, in order to provide our services to you. This includes your contact details such as your name and email address. We may also collect personal information, such as your mobile number, when you opt-in to receive calls or SMS messages from us.
We use that information to deliver you subscriptions and so you can register an account with us, giving you access to the subscriber-only areas of our Website. We also use this information to personalize and improve your experience of our services, Website and communications with you, and for advertising and marketing purposes, including sending you offers from selected partners. However, we do not share your mobile number or any personal information provided by you through SMS messaging, for advertising and marketing purposes.
You may also provide payment information to pay for subscriptions or use a one-click order process.
- Information that we collect automatically
When you visit our Website and order forms, we may collect certain information automatically from your device.
The data we collect may include information like your IP address, device type, unique device identification numbers, browser-type, and other technical information. We may also collect information about how your device has interacted with our Website or order form, including the pages accessed and links clicked. This data is collected using cookies and similar technology.
We collect this information so we can better understand the visitors who come to our Website and look at our forms and what content may be of interest to them. Using the information allows us to improve the quality and relevance of our Website and services.
Sensitive Personal Information
Our collection of Sensitive Personal Information is limited and we collect it directly from the consumer. We utilize detailed consent outlining what we use it for at the point of collection. We have collected the following categories of Sensitive Personal Information from consumers in the last 12 months:
- Account access information. Information such as account log-in, financial account, debit card, or credit card number in combination with any required security or access code, password, or credentials allowing access to an account
Who does Money & Markets, LLC share your information with?
We may disclose your personal information to the following categories of recipients:
- to third-party service providers who provide additional data processing services, for example, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, assisting with the processing of credit card payments, delivering your subscriptions, or personalizing and improving your experience with us;
- to our group companies and to third parties (including, data resellers), so that they can market products and services we think may be of interest to you. This does not apply to text messaging programs;
- as part of a corporate sale, merger, or acquisition, or other transfer of all or part of our assets, including as part of a bankruptcy proceeding;
- to any competent law enforcement body, regulatory, government agency, or similar other third party where we believe disclosure is necessary as a matter of applicable law or regulation, or to exercise, establish or defend our legal rights or the rights of third parties; or
- with your consent or as otherwise disclosed at the time of data collection or sharing.
Digital advertising & analytics
We may partner with ad networks and other ad serving providers (“Advertising Providers”) that serve ads on behalf of us and others on non-affiliated platforms. Some of those ads may be personalized, meaning that they are intended to be relevant to you based on information Advertising Providers collect about your use of the Website and other sites or apps over time, including information about relationships among different browsers and devices.
We may also work with third parties that collect data about your use of the Website and other sites or apps over time for non-advertising purposes. Money & Markets, LLC uses Google Analytics and other third-party services to improve the performance of the website and for analytics and marketing purposes. For more information about how Google Analytics collects and uses data when you use our Website, visit www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners , and to opt out of Google Analytics, visit tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Cookies are small files placed on your hard drive by an internet server when you visit a website. Some cookies can be used to identify your computer each time you visit a site.
Third-party links and tools
The Website may also include integrated social media tools or “plug-ins,” such as social networking tools offered by third parties. If you use these tools to share personal information or you otherwise interact with these features on the Website, these companies may collect information about you and may use and share such information in accordance with your account settings, including by sharing such information with the general public. Your interactions with third-party companies and your use of their features are governed by the privacy notices of the companies that provide those features. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy notices of any accounts you create and use.
Policy against advertising our Website using unsolicited email messages
We require that all third party e-mails promoting moneyandmarkets.com or our products are sent only to those who have agreed to receive such messages. We prohibit any advertising of us and our websites using unsolicited email messages. We will terminate our relationship with any third parties who do not comply with this policy.
If you feel you’ve been sent unsolicited emails promoting us or our websites and would like to register a complaint, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org. We will immediately investigate your complaint.
If at any time you wish to be removed from any of theMoney & Markets, LLC mailing lists, please click here to contact our customer service department.
We fund our free daily editorial emails, StockPower Daily by advertising our services and those of other group companies (occasionally we may carry advertising for a third-party service) within our editorial email, and by sending separate promotional emails. There is an unsubscribe link in each of these emails and you can unsubscribe at any time.
How to contact us
If you have any questions or concerns about our use of your personal information, please contact our Customer Service Team.
Money & Markets, LLC
702 Cathedral Street
Baltimore, MD, 21201
California, Virginia, Colorado and Connecticut Privacy Rights
This section contains disclosures required by the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”), the California Privacy Rights Act (“CPRA”), the Consumer Data Protection Act (“CDPA”), the Colorado Privacy Act (“CPA”) and the Connecticut Act Concerning Personal Data Privacy and Online Monitoring (“CTDPA”) and applies only to “personal information” that is subject to the CCPA/CPRA, CDPA, CPA and CTDPA. Consumers with disabilities may access this notice by contacting our customer service team at 1-800-684-8471.
Personal information we collect, disclose for a business purpose, and sell/share
We collect the categories of personal information about California, Virginia, Colorado and Connecticut consumers identified in the chart below. In the past 12 months we have disclosed and sold/shared California, Virginia, Colorado and Connecticut consumers’ personal information to third parties for business or commercial purposes – details are set out in the chart below. We do not sell/share any data collected for SMS programs.
|Categories of Personal Information||Collected in the last 12 months:||Categories of sources from which information is collected:||Business or commercial purposes for collection, use and sharing:||Disclosed for business purposes to the following categories of third parties:||Sold/Shared to/with the following categories to third parties:||Retention Period|
|Personal and online identifiers (such as first and last name, email address, or unique online identifiers)||Yes||All categories listed below.||All purposes listed below.||All categories listed below.||All categories listed below.||As stated below.|
|Categories of information described in Section 1798.80(e) of the California Civil Code (such as bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information)||Yes||All categories listed below.||All purposes listed below.||All categories listed below.||All categories listed below.||As stated below.|
|Commercial or transactions information (such as records of personal property or products or services purchased, obtained or considered)||Yes||All categories listed below.||All purposes listed below.||All categories listed below.||All categories listed below.||As stated below.|
|Internet or other electronic network activity information (such as browsing history, search history, interactions with a website, email, application, or advertisement)||Yes||All categories listed below.||All purposes listed below.||All categories listed below.||All categories listed below.||As stated below.|
|Inferences drawn from the above information about your predicted characteristics and preferences||Yes||All categories listed below.||All purposes listed below.||All categories listed below.||All categories listed below.||As stated below.|
|Sensitive Personal Information collected and used includes our account log-in details, bank account information credit card information, and debit card information||Yes||All categories listed below.||All purposes listed below.||All categories listed below.||All categories listed below.||As stated below.|
Categories of sources
We collect this personal information from the following categories of sources:
- Service providers
- Affiliates in our group companies
- Consumer data resellers
Why we collect, use, and share California, Virginia, Colorado and Connecticut consumers Personal Information
- Our commercial purposes, including marketing, advertising, and enabling commercial transactions.
- Our business purposes as identified in the CCPA/CPRA, CDPA, CPA and CTDPA, which include:
- Auditing related to our interactions with you
- Legal compliance
- Detecting and protecting against security incidents, fraud, and illegal activity
- Performing services (for us or our service provider) such as account servicing, processing orders and payments, and analytics
- Internal research for technological improvement
- Internal operations
- Activities to maintain and improve our services
- Effectuate a product recall
- Comply with federal, state or local laws, rules or regulations
- Comply with civil, criminal or regulatory inquiry, investigation, subpoena, or summons by federal, state, local, or other government authorities
- Cooperate with law enforcement agencies concerning conduct or activity that we reasonably and in good faith believes may violate federal, state, or local laws, rules or regulations
- Other one-time uses
Recipients of California, Virginia, Colorado and Connecticut consumers Personal Information
We sell the categories of personal information listed above to the categories of third parties listed below:
- Service providers
- Affiliates in our group companies
- Consumer data resellers
We disclose the categories of personal information listed above to the categories of third parties listed below for business purposes:
- Service providers
- Affiliates in our group companies
- Advertising networks and consumer data resellers
- Internet service providers
- Data analytics providers
- Operating systems and platforms
- Social networks
- Government entities, if required to do so
California, Virginia, Colorado and Connecticut Residents Rights Regarding Personal Information
California, Virginia, Colorado and Connecticut residents have certain rights with respect to the personal information collected by businesses. If you are a California, Virginia, Colorado or Connecticut resident, you may exercise the following rights regarding your personal information, subject to certain exceptions and limitations:
- The right to know/access the categories and specific pieces of personal information we collect, use, disclose, and sell/share about you; the categories of sources from which we collected your personal information; our purposes for collecting or selling/sharing your personal information; the categories of your personal information that we have either sold/shared or disclosed for a business purpose; and the categories of third parties with which we have shared personal information.
- The right to request that we delete the personal information we have collected from you or maintain about you. Upon verification of your request, we will notify third parties to whom we have shared your personal information with to delete your information as well.
- The right to opt out of our sale or sharing of your personal information.
- The right to correct inaccurate personal information we have collected from you or maintain about you.
- The right to limit use and disclosure of sensitive personal information we have collected from you or maintain about you, if we use this information for any purpose other than the designated purpose you agreed to (California consumers only).
- The right to opt out of targeted advertising (Virginia, Colorado and Connecticut consumers only).
- The right to opt out of profiling in furtherance of decisions that produce legal or similarly significant effects concerning you (Virginia, Colorado and Connecticut consumers only).
- The right to appeal should we be unable to act on your Privacy Request (Virginia, Colorado and Connecticut consumers only).
- The right not to receive discriminatory treatment for the exercise of the privacy rights conferred by the CCPA/CPRA, CDPA, CPA and CTDPA.
To exercise any of the above rights, please contact us as follows:
- By phone at 1-800-684-8471
- On our website by clicking on the “Do Not Sell My Info” link or by clicking here https://privacyportal.onetrust.com/webform/90ddaa87-9d70-4282-9d4f-d6cbd96bd224/ca24070c-df5b-4949-a458-872190be993a
Other California Privacy Rights
California’s “Shine the Light” law allows California residents to ask us one time each year if we have shared personal information with third parties for their direct marketing purpose. To make such a request, please contact our Customer Service Team or write to us at: Money & Markets, LLC, 702 Cathedral Street.
Nevada Privacy Rights
Under Nevada law, Nevada residents may submit a request directing us not to make certain disclosures of personal information we maintain about them.
To exercise this right, please contact us:
How Long do we Store Your Personal Information
We store your personal information, including sensitive personal information for different time periods depending on the category of personal information. We determine how long we need personal information on a case-by-case basis, but our goal is to keep your personal information for as short a period as possible to achieve the purpose for which personal information is collected. We consider the following criteria when we are making decisions on how long we will retain your personal information;
- The category of personal information
- Whether the personal information is to be deleted based on a specific schedule
- The personal information is necessary to operate or provide a service to you
- How long we need to retain the personal information to comply with our legal and tax obligations
- Our legitimate interests or legal purposes, such as fraud prevention, record-keeping requirements or enforcing our legal rights
Verification Process and Authorized Agents
We may need to request additional information from you to verify your identity or understand the scope of your request, although you will not be required to create an account with us to submit a request or have it fulfilled. At a minimum you will need to provide your name and email address.
You may designate an authorized agent to make a CCPA request on your behalf by informing our customer service team at 1-800-684-8471. You will need to provide your name and address, your agent’s name and address, and a copy of the document by which you appointed the agent.
Minor’s Right to Opt in
We do not knowingly sell the personal information of minors under 16 years of age.
If you have issues accessing or reading anything provided by Money & Markets, LLC, please reach out to us at 1-800-684-8471 or by email at email@example.com.
The Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act imposes requirements on operators of websites or online services directed to children, and on operators of websites or online services that have actual knowledge that they are collecting Personal Information about children under 13 years of age. Our currently policy is not to collect, use, sell or share any Personal Information of any person under 13 years old. If this policy changes, we will revise this portion of our Notice of Privacy Practices and will comply with the requirements of the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act.
Primarily personal information is collected, maintained and processed in the United States. The United States may not have laws deemed adequate by the jurisdictions in which you reside. By visiting our website, you acknowledge and unambiguously agree to such practices pertaining to the collection, maintenance and processing of your personal information.
Contact for More Information
If you have any questions or concerns about our use of your personal information, please contact our Customer Service team – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Money & Markets, LLC
702 Cathedral Street
Baltimore, MD, 21201