I look forward to every weekday morning at 9:30.

Not just because the market opens and trading begins, but because I get to be a part of something unique.

You see, that’s when I join my friend, colleague and Money & Markets chief market technician, Mike Carr, for his Precision Profits Trade Room.

Every day, Mike surprises me with his incredible depth of market knowledge as he interacts with his community. Whether it’s with a story about his time working in the Pentagon, or when he draws the wildest — yet still logical — connections between events from 150 years ago and today.

It never gets old.

But maybe you’re wondering what the trade room actually is…

Today, I’ll pull back the curtain and show you what we do during our hourlong daily sessions and why we do it.

Mike Carr’s Precision Profits Trade Room

The concept of Mike’s trade room is simple: Provide access to one of the best minds in investing, live and unfiltered.

And I think we achieve that in spades.

Mike runs through different trading strategies and finds the best possible trades to make based on systematic investing (more on that shortly).

Every day, from 9:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. Eastern time, we discuss market trends, news and the best opportunities to trade these trends using various strategies such as:

  • Open range breakout.
  • Credit spreads.
  • Ichimoku Kinko Hyo.
  • “OOPS” trading.

Each of these strategies has simple entry and exit rules that Mike covers in great detail every day. He’s there to make sure you have the confidence to trade like Wall Street’s best.

The trade room is the best way to get live access to one of the best market minds out there every single day.

The Anchor of the Room: Mike and Systematic Trading

In behavioral science, there is what’s called the “if/then theory.”

It means that if something occurs, then it will lead to something else.

The same principle can be applied to trading.

It can be as simple as: “If the price of a stock reaches $50, then buy 100 shares.”

It can also be as complex as: “If a stock’s 200-day simple moving average falls below the 50-day simple moving average, then buy the stock.”

Charles Dow, co-founder of Dow Jones & Company and developer of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, fleshed out the basic tenets of the “if/then theory” related to trading at the turn of the 20th century.

Dow’s idea was that if one market average crosses above a previous important high and a corresponding average moves the same, then the broader market would be in an uptrend. (Mike just hit on this a bit earlier this week.)

This is otherwise known as systematic trading and it’s the backbone of what Mike does in his daily trade room.

Each of the strategies I mentioned above has its own set of rules. From what qualifies a stock for that particular strategy, to when to get in and when to get out.

And the results speak for themselves. Here’s what some trade room veterans have said about it:

Thank you for helping me and so many others to become profitable traders. Thanks for being the tall shoulders that so many people can stand on top of.

— Jeff P.

This trade room is the best I have ever experienced, and I have been trading a long time.

— Joanne M.

To be frank, the members of Mike’s trade room were what inspired him to build a new trading system.

And his new system targets the best 1% of stocks out there, letting you ignore the other 99%.

In the first six months of this year, his backtest pinpointed profits of 77% on FANG, 161% on ZS and even 406% on PEP … all in less than 30 days!

And he’s ready to implement this strategy into his trade room sessions very soon…

Mike’s going to unveil this revolutionary new trading system at 1 p.m. Eastern time, next Tuesday, November 14. And you can grab your seat by clicking here.

You don’t want to miss this, trust me.

Stay Tuned: A Deep Dive Into the Nasdaq 100

Tomorrow, Managing Editor Chad Stone is taking a closer look at the Nasdaq 100 after I gave you the lowdown on what’s on the horizon for the tech-heavy index earlier this week.

He’ll give more details on why a couple of stocks rate the way they do in our proprietary Green Zone Power Ratings system.

Safe trading,

Matt Clark, CMSA®
Chief Research Analyst, Money & Markets