In the weekend edition of The Bull & The Bear, we have three more stocks to buy now: International Seaways Inc. (NYSE: INSW), Volvo AB (OTC: VLVLY) and Kulicke & Soffa Industries Inc. (Nasdaq: KLIC).
Last week, we highlighted three companies within the digital marketing, industrial, and smart tech market segments.
If you missed that video, check it out here.
We’ve worked hard to find three more stocks to consider for your portfolio.
One of these companies carries a 97 rating on Adam’s six-factor Green Zone Ratings system!
It ranks high in quality (98), momentum (88) and volatility (86).
What’s more, it’s a company we are “Strong Bullish” on, which means its stock is set to outperform the broader market by three times in the next 12 months.
We each have one stock we believe you should buy right now. These picks are from three very different sectors of the market.
Check out our picks for this week!
3 Stocks to Buy This Week
1. International Seaways Inc. (NYSE: INSW)
- Adam, our chief investment strategist, is picking International Seaways Inc. (NYSE: INSW). It’s a company that specializes in transporting crude oil and other petroleum products. Stocks like INSW allow us to gain exposure to the energy sector without buying downtrodden energy stocks.
2. Volvo AB (OTC: VLVLY)
- Charles, co-editor of Green Zone Fortunes, is going with Scandinavian automaker Volvo AB (OTC: VLVLY). He says he likes it “as a non-Tesla play on electric vehicles,” and VLVLY is boasting 94 momentum and 89 growth ratings to boot!
3. Kulicke & Soffa Industries Inc. (Nasdaq: KLIC)
- As I love all things smart tech, I am going with Kulicke & Soffa Industries Inc. (Nasdaq: KLIC). It’s a company that designs and sells tools used to assemble semiconductor devices. It’s going to really benefit from the coming surge in 5G semiconductor production.
Watch or listen to this episode of The Bull & The Bear now to see why each of these stocks made our shortlist this week.
We’ll breakdown each company and give you more of our thoughts on why these stocks belong in your portfolio.
Remember, that’s why we are here … to give you safe, sound and profitable investment information to bolster your profits.
The Bull & The Bear
Led by Adam O’Dell and a team of finance journalists, traders and experts, Money & Markets gives you the information you need to protect your nest egg, grow your wealth and safeguard your financial well-being.
Be sure to also subscribe to our YouTube channel for more videos like my weekly Marijuana Market Update.
Have something you want us to talk about? Email firstname.lastname@example.org and give us your thoughts.
Check out moneyandmarkets.com, and sign up for our free newsletters that deliver you the most important and unbiased financial news, commentary, and actionable advice.
Research Analyst, Money & Markets
Matt Clark is the research analyst for Money & Markets. He’s the host of our podcast, The Bull & The Bear, as well as the Marijuana Market Update. Before joining the team, he spent 25 years as an investigative journalist and editor — covering everything from politics to business.