In this episode of The Bull & The Bear, we have three more stocks to buy.
The economy and markets look bullish for the future, and we have some profitable opportunities in today’s The Bull & The Bear.
This week, chief investment strategist Adam O’Dell, Green Zone Fortunes co-editor Charles Sizemore and I are back with three more buy recommendations for your portfolio. Two of these companies live within the biotech and pharmaceuticals segment of the market, and the third is one of the biggest banks around.
And all three of these stocks rank at least “Bullish” in our Green Zone Ratings System, with one earning a “Strong Bullish” rating of 81!
It ranks high in growth (96), quality (75) and momentum (63).
These are three recommendations that we expect to outperform the broader market by at least two times in the next 12 months. And the “Strong Bullish” stock should outperform by three times!
Check out this week’s stocks to buy below!
3 Stocks to Buy Now
1. Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO)
- Adam is recommending Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. It’s a company that develops equipment, reagents, software and services used in medical research, analysis, discovery and diagnostics.
2. Pacira BioSciences Inc. (Nasdaq: PCRX)
- A nationwide opioid epidemic has crippled the U.S., but the company I’m recommending, Pacira BioSciences Inc., has developed and marketed a non-opioid anesthetic used by more than 8 million surgical patients.
3. JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM)
- Charles is going in a different direction and recommending JPMorgan Chase & Co. Not only does it operate Chase banks, but it’s also one of the largest investment banking and financial services companies in the country.
Watch or listen to this episode of The Bull & The Bear now to get outtakes on the future prospects of all of these stocks.
More importantly, we’ll tell you why these stocks are worth putting in your portfolio.
At Money & Markets, we aim to provide you safe, smart, sound and simple investment information to grow your portfolio.
Pro tip: Adam has found the next technology that will spark the biggest investment mega trend in history … with one small Silicon Valley company at the center of it all. To learn more about this trend that Tesla CEO Elon Musk called “amazing,” click here.
If you missed last week’s episode of The Bull & The Bear, Adam, Charles and I gave our take on the three COVID-19 vaccine companies to see if any were stocks to buy. Check it out here.
The Bull & The Bear
Led by Adam O’Dell and a team of finance journalists, traders and experts, Money & Markets gives you the information you need to protect your nest egg, grow your wealth and safeguard your financial well-being.
Be sure to also subscribe to our YouTube channel for more videos like my weekly Marijuana Market Update.
Have something you want us to talk about? Email firstname.lastname@example.org and give us your thoughts.
Check out moneyandmarkets.com, and sign up for our free newsletters that deliver you the most important and unbiased financial news, commentary, and actionable advice.
Research Analyst, Money & Markets