Editor’s Note: This scavenger hunt contest is now closed. We are working on another that we’ll run in the near future.
Happy Labor Day! In this holiday edition of Money & Markets Daily, we’re sharing a fun challenge with you…
We talk a lot about Adam O’Dell’s proprietary Green Zone Ratings system. We use it all the time to find great stocks for your portfolio. But maybe you aren’t aware how easy it is to look up stocks to buy or sell.
That’s what this week’s contest is all about! We want to send you on a Green Zone Ratings scavenger hunt to find a particular stock.
And if you’re one of the first 50 to submit the correct answer, we’ll send you Money & Markets gear! Free stuff is always fun, right?
Green Zone Ratings Scavenger Hunt Step No. 1: Find the Stock
Here’s how it works: We want you to use our Green Zone Ratings system to find a particular stock based on these four clues.
- This company’s $260 billion market cap makes it one of the largest pharmaceutical conglomerates in the U.S.
- It’s one of the “Big 3” COVID-19 vaccine providers in the U.S.
- Adam wrote about one of its biggest vaccine competitors back in July.
- The stock rates “Bullish” in Green Zone Ratings.
If you aren’t sure how to use Green Zone Ratings to look up stocks, click here. I wrote a handy guide that will walk you through the whole process.
To get started, look for the search bar pictured below in the top right corner of the Money & Markets home page.
Scavenger Hunt Step No. 2: Email Us!
Here’s what to include in the email:
- The company name and ticker.
- What the Green Zone Rating was when you found the stock using our system. You can see an example of what the rating looks like on our site below.
- Your mailing address so we know where to send your prize. (We won’t use your address for any other purpose.)
It’s that easy!
If yours is one of the first 50 correct responses, we’ll contact you for information so we can send you a free Money & Markets hat.
We’ll only accept your first guess, so please do not send multiple emails with multiple responses.
Feel free to let us know how your scavenger hunt went as well. We are always looking for ways to improve your Money & Markets experience.
Assistant Managing Editor, Money & Markets
P.S. Adam is bullish on biotech, and specifically genomics (aka DNA science). Our scavenger hunt stock is one way to play what Adam believes is the biggest mega trend of the next decade. But “Imperium,” the technology behind his No. 1 genomics stock, will lead the way. It’s poised to be bigger than electric vehicles, artificial intelligence and the internet of things. Click here to watch his “Imperium” presentation now.