But we’re excited to share his newest venture: the weekly Marijuana Market Update video.
This week, Matt breaks down Cresco Labs’ stock (Over-the-Counter: CRLBF). The Chicago-based cannabis operator is focusing on steady growth.
Every week, Matt will post a new video where he discusses trends in the cannabis sector, breaking news — and how the stocks YOU request rank according to our Chief Investment Strategist Adam O’Dell’s proprietary stock ranking system.
Cresco Labs Stock: Marijuana Market Update Video
Watch the video to find out:
- Company overview: what Cresco Labs does.
- Cannabis industry headwinds.
- By the numbers: Cresco Labs’ most recent earnings.
- Cresco Labs stock’s share price action.
- Cresco stock’s overall rating (based on Adam O’Dell’s proprietary system).
- Cresco Labs stock’s growth rating according to Adam’s system.
- And the stock’s share price potential.
Be sure to leave a comment on the video, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Let us know what cannabis stocks you’d like Matt to cover in future weeks! And we love to hear your feedback.
If you want to see Matt’s videos as soon as he posts them, subscribe to our Money & Markets YouTube channel!
While you’re there, make sure to take a look at our other YouTube videos:
- 2 Tesla Disruptors to Watch: 17-minute video — You’ve heard about how Tesla Inc. (Nasdaq: TSLA) shares have skyrocketed over the last several months — up 200% since the start of 2020. But you might not have heard as much about two other electric vehicle producers that are rising just as fast: Chinese-based Nio Inc. (NYSE: NIO) and Nikola Corp. (Nasdaq: NKLA).
- 3 Big Materials Stocks to Watch: 29-minute video — The materials sector of the stock market includes metals and mining companies. The sector has enjoyed a nice bounce. The S&P 500 Materials Sector SPDR ETF (NYSE: XLB) — an exchange-traded fund tracking some of the biggest materials-related stocks — is up 14% in the last six months. See Matt Clark’s discussion with Adam O’Dell and Charles Sizemore about three materials sector stocks.